Construction of Fibre-Optic Communication Lines
Construction of Fibre-Optic Communication Lines (FOCL)
In order to provide telecommunications services, we use our own fibre-optic communication lines (FOCL) both for the backbone data transmission network and for connection of services at the client’s units.
It enables us to offer data transmission channels practically of any carrying capacity. It also ensures faultless operation of the IT services sensitive to traffic delays and stable channel speed.
The main advantages of the communication lines laid by GigaTrans are as follows:
- we perform the full cycle of the works to lay and fit the communication lines;
- we monitor the client’s network 24/7;
- we promptly shoot any troubles in the network owing to our own construction team;
- we execute all the documents on each of the customer’s pathways when the fibre-optic communication lines are constructed;
- the quality of the IT services is confirmed by international certification under ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and the certificate of conformity to the CISS.
Main Optic Cable Laying Stages
Preparing terms of reference
Approving network design
Agreeing works with external and internal contractors
Constructing the network
Target Audience of the Service
The service is suitable for medium-sized and large businesses with a wide network. The advantage of the service is that an unlimited number of points can be united into the single network of the client: they are warehouses, stores, offices, branches etc. The FOCL service will be suitable for a large retail chain, service industry, agribusiness, IT sector and others. Also, development of the single corporate network guarantees protection of the client’s data from unauthorised access since the network is controlled by the client. Therefore, the service will suit the companies with high data security requirements.